About

Our goal here at Sheep Draw Veterinary Hospital has always been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. The Sheep Draw team displays an unrivaled commitment to our clients through continuing education, technological advances in veterinary medicine and service, and most importantly, administering compassionate care to all pets entrusted to us.

Services

  • Anesthesia
  • Behavior
  • Canine and Feline Practice
  • Critical Care
  • Dentistry
  • Dermatology
  • Internal Medicine
  • Ophthalmology
  • Preventative Medicine
  • Radiology
  • Surgery

Languages

  • English

Insurance

  • Most insurance accepted

Payments

  • American Express
  • Care Credit
  • Cash
  • Check
  • Debit
  • Discover
  • Mastercard
  • Traveler's Check
  • Visa

Certifications & Memberships

American Veterinary Medical Association Colorado Veterinary Medical Association

99.1% would refer friends and family to us

5 stars Featured review

Everyone at Sheep Draw Veterinary Hospital is professional yet personable. They truly care about the health of your pets and are proactive in treating them. I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years and will continue with them as long as I have pets.

5 stars Customer since 2014

The vets at Sheep's Draw are the top of the line. I would highly recommend them. They are so caring for the pet as well as the owner.

5 stars Customer since 2013

I no longer go to Sheep Draw which really makes me Sad. I really really liked Sheep Draw the service that they provided the friendliness they were great the reason I don't go to Sheep Draw anymore is because I moved to an a half hours away but if I had my choice I would definitely be going to Sheep Draw. They were the best

5 stars Customer since 2013

Best vet clinic in town!

5 stars Customer since 2013

Always great. Be glad when I can go in with my pets.

5 stars Customer since 2017

Highly recommend! They are all so very helpful and kind. My small dog is very fearful, and they all take such a gentle approach with my sweet baby.

5 stars Customer since 2013

Very friendly staff! My new puppy loves them. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

5 stars Customer since 2014

These guys are great! We have an exotic rarely seen in these parts(Asian Water Monitor) and Dr. Klingenberg is exceptional with Reptiles.

5 stars Customer since 2013

I have worked with these people for 12 years. Top notch group!!!!!!!!!

5 stars Customer since 2014

The most caring and compassionate clinic.

5 stars Customer since 2013

We have been using SheepDraw since 1988. They have caring, excellent staff. Would recommend them to anyone!

Also in Greeley